Can you name the players who made the most 'clutch' shots each season since the 2000-01 NBA season?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball Reference Play Index+
- The NBA defines a clutch shot as any field goal made in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter and overtime where a player's team is either winning or losing by 5 points or less.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA Top 10 Most 'Clutch' Baskets Since 2000 Quiz
- Created Feb 22, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 4,199
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →