It may be about time to read up on those Bible verses, otherwise you may struggle in Sporcle's Bible verse games.
With a number of Sporcle Bible verse games available to choose from, including our 23rd Psalm quiz
, there is a
great online quiz for everyone. But at Sporcle there are also other verses games available, including our popular
Christmas Carol game
or the Poem by lines quiz
. No matter if you're looking for a Bible verse game or verses
games of another type, the opportunities are endless. Now put your memory to the test, and see how you fare
against these challenging and fun verses quizzes and games.
|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
-Editor Pick-Pick the synonyms* of the highlighted words in these Bible verses, which have largely fallen out of use or differ from their modern definitions.
-Editor Pick-These religions have more in common than you might think.
|That's NOT the Song Title||If you have any friends who are music snobs you should probably play this quiz before you talk to them.|
|Is It In Genesis?|
-Curator Pick-Pick the phrases that are in the book of Genesis (NIV).
- Christmas Carols by Second Verse
- Figure Out the Lyrics V
- Disney Oscar Songs - First Verses
- 23rd Psalm
- 23rd Psalm Click-a-long
- That's NOT the Song Title
- 12 Days of Christmas: Final Verse
- Poems By Random Lines
- In Plain English: Romeo and Juliet
- John 3:16
- Modern Biblical Countries
- Movie Titles in Bible Verses
- The End of the Line: (60s-70s Edition)
- Word Ladder: Iamb Superman
- 'And The Lord Spoke Unto...' Whom?