Today's Featured Game
|Decision Time! (Holiday)|
-Editor Pick-Can you determine whether the item in Column (A) or Column (B) has the higher associated value for each pair of holiday clues?
From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
-Editor Pick-Name the earliest and latest dates in which Thanksgiving Day can fall in the United States and in Canada? .
|Thanksgiving A to Z|
-Editor Pick-Name the peoples, places, and things that are commonly associated with Thanksgiving.
-Editor Pick-"I can no other answer make but thanks,
And thanks, and ever thanks. And oft good turns
Are shuffled off with such uncurrent pay."
|Missing Word: Thanksgiving Song Feast|
-Editor Pick-Can you provide the missing words to song lyrics of thanksgiving and friendship, which read vertically, form the first verse of a Thanksgiving song?*
- Thanksgiving Dinner Logic Puzzle
- Thanksgiving TV Episodes
- NFL Thanksgiving Appearances
- Let's Talk Turkey (Thanksgiving Quiz)
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloons
- Word Ladder: Thanksgiving Relish
- Mixed Word: Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Dinner States
- Word Ladder: Skip the Turkey
- Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Dinner
- That's Not a Turkey!
- Alice's Restaurant
- Missing Word: Thanksgiving Words in Movie Titles
- First Thanksgiving Facts