Today's Featured Game
|Holidays: Sorting Blitz|
Editor PickCan you sort (i.e. click in order) these holiday-related terms? Use the repeated pattern of Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas.
From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Decision Time! (Holiday)|
Editor PickCan you determine whether the item in Column (A) or Column (B) has the higher associated value for each pair of holiday clues?
Editor PickName the earliest and latest dates in which Thanksgiving Day can fall in the United States and in Canada? .
|Thanksgiving A to Z|
Editor PickName the peoples, places, and things that are commonly associated with Thanksgiving.
Editor Pick"I can no other answer make but thanks,
And thanks, and ever thanks. And oft good turns
Are shuffled off with such uncurrent pay."
|Missing Word: Thanksgiving Song Feast|
Editor PickCan you provide the missing words to song lyrics of thanksgiving and friendship, which read vertically, form the first verse of a Thanksgiving song?*
- Thanksgiving Dinner Logic Puzzle
- Thanksgiving TV Episodes
- NFL Thanksgiving Appearances
- Let's Talk Turkey (Thanksgiving Quiz)
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloons
- Word Ladder: Thanksgiving Relish
- Mixed Word: Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Dinner States
- Word Ladder: Skip the Turkey
- Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Dinner
- That's Not a Turkey!
- Missing Word: Thanksgiving Words in Movie Titles
- Alice's Restaurant
- First Thanksgiving Facts