Today's Featured Quiz
|'S'-Less Grab Bag||S is for Snow White, South Carolina, Sloth, and everything else that's not in this quiz.|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Country Sets III||These countries have just really set themselves apart from the rest.|
Curator PickName the largest countries of the Fijian diaspora.
|Old Oceanian countries|
Curator PickName the countries that have had territory in Oceania since 1650? (see notes).
|Date Switching Countries|
Curator PickName the countries of the world, whose sea borders touch the International Date Line (based on 180th Meridian).
|Capitals far of Wellington|
Curator PickGuess world capitals that are further than 18,000 km (11,184 miles) to Wellington, New Zealand.
Most Popular Quizzes
- Countries of Oceania
- Capitals of Oceania
- Countries & Capitals Sorting Blitz
- Continents by Forest Area
- Most Well-Known Countries (By Continent)
- Flags of Oceania
- Country Sets
- Country Quiz: Australia
- Continental Geography Match
- Find the Countries of Oceania
- Sporcle's Easiest Capitals (Per Continent)
- Oceania by Capital
- Oceania Populous Cities
- Oceania (Redux)
- 20 Least Densely Populated Countries