Most people say that it's an honor just to be nominated, but that's not something you'll need to worry about as you'll be a winner every time when playing our online nominee quizzes. If you're the kind of person who watches every award show, and has the IMDB memorized, then you won't have any problem naming the best actor's of the '90s quiz
, or Disney nominated songs
. If you're a music buff, then try our Grammy nominees 2010 quiz
. We have to say, that after playing some of our nominee quizzes, you just might be up for a few timed trivia awards yourself.
Today's Featured Game
|Best Picture People|
-Curator Pick-Name the Best Picture Oscar Nominees (since 1979) With Titles That Contain a Characters Name.
From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Oscars Logic Puzzle|
-Editor Pick-There's no logic to the Oscars. Leonard Nimoy's work is ignored year after year.
- Wrong Answer Roulette: '90s Movies
- Disney's Oscar Songs
- Best Actor Nominations ('90s)
- Match 'Em Up Blitz - Movies
- Grammy Nominees (2009)
- Best Actress Nominations (90s)
- Oscar Nominees (2009)
- Oscar Nominees (2008)
- Sporcle At The Oscars
- Best Sup. Actor Oscar Nominees (90s)
- The Only Oscar...
- Best Actor Nominations ('80s)
- Missing Word: Razzie Worst Picture
- VMA Best Female Video Nominees
- Song of the Year Noms (2000s)