|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|1970's Sketch Comedy|
-Editor Pick-Name the people that were main performers on these sketch comedies in the 1970s.
|Monty Python's Crimson Permanent Assurance|
-Curator Pick-Well, this quiz would have been the best quiz ever, if certain modern theories concerning the shape of the world had not proved to be... disastrously wrong.
|Monty Python: Sketch or Scam?|
-Editor Pick-It's a UK themed day in TV. Quiz 1 regards Monty Python. They performed their final live show last week, but how well do you remember the TV sketches.
|Life of Brian|
-Curator Pick-All right, but apart from THAT... what have the Romans ever done for us?!
- What's Missing? (Holy Grail Scenes)
- Monty Python Holy Grail
- Follow That Line: Monty Python/Holy Grail
- Monty Python Movies
- Monty Python Actors
- Monty Python Cheese Shop Cheeses
- Self Defense Against Fresh Fruit
- Monty Python's 'Bridge of Death'
- Monty Python's Philosophers World Cup
- Top 200 Words in 'Monty Python/Holy Grail'
- Missing Word: Holy Grail Quotes
- Monty Python: Things That Float in Water
- Monty Python 'Dead' Euphemisms
- Monty Python's Bravely Bold Sir Robin Lyrics
- Missing Word: Monty Python