|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|History Sets by Decade|
-Editor Pick-For each 10-year period, provide one correct answer which meets each set's criteria.
-Editor Pick-Match the parts of these names and terms from the 1950s.
|Top 10 Box Office Stars (1940s)||In the 1940s, movie tickets cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say...where were we again?|
|1980s Match-Up||Nothing matched in the 80s, so this quiz already doesn't make sense.|
|August Wilson's Century Cycle|
-Curator Pick-August Wilson was a Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright who wrote plays of the black experience through the 20th century. Can you name them?
- Top 10 Box Office Stars (2000s)
- Most Populated States (1890-2000)
- College Football Wins by Decade
- Largest US Cities 1790-2000
- NFL 'Big Threes' (2000s)
- Sports Illustrated Covers Since 1990
- The Great 1990s Quiz
- Top 10 Box Office Stars (1990s)
- 4-Letter Band Names
- Top Names of A Century
- Baby Names: 'C' Girl Names By Decade
- Billboard Songs of the Decade
- VH1's 100 Songs (2000s)
- Three Decades of Hits
- NBA Starters By Team (2000s)