|From the Sporcle Archives:
More Recent Games
|Apostles Without 'APOSTLES'|
-Curator Pick-Can you name Jesus' apostles with the letters 'A', 'P', 'O', 'S', 'T', 'L' and 'E' removed from their names?
|Popes By Letter||This isn't about letters sent by popes, but that would probably be an interesting quiz in its own right.|
|Title of the Pope of Rome|
-Curator Pick-Name the the official list of titles of the Pope, in the order in which they are given in the Annuario Pontif.
-Curator Pick-Name the Patron Saints of these professions in the Catholic Church.
- Hail Mary
- Countries by Catholic Population
- 7 Catholic Sacraments
- Names of Popes
- Most Common Pope Names
- Saint or Ain't?
- Cities with the Most Catholic Basilicas
- Nationalities of Catholic Cardinals
- Pope or Nope?
- The Great Papal Scorecard
- Famous Roman Catholics
- John Paul II Countries
- Books of the Bible - Matching Sets
- Colors of Catholic Liturgical Year