Can you name the states whose minimum elevation is higher than Florida's maximum elevation?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The highest point in Florida is Britton Hill at 345 ft (105 m) above sea level. It is the lowest maximum elevation of any US state.
- Source: USGS
- Also try: Most Dangerous States for Driving
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
States Totally Higher than Florida Quiz
- Created Feb 15, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 987
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →