report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Top 30 surnames in USA
Can you name the top 30 surnames in USA, according to the 1990 census?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Smallest Countries of Asia per Letter Minefield
151 Original Pokémon
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Disney Sorting Gallery IV
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
Same Name Trios II
1. Just guess!
2. 36th president of the USA
3. Serena and Venus
4. Think color
5. You probably thought this would be #1 or 2.
6. American playwrite Arthur wrote The Crucible.
7. Last name of black power advocate Angela, and Confederate president Jefferson.
8. Jerry of the Grateful Dead or Ben & Jerry's Cherry.
9. Golfer ChiChi now plays in the Senior PGA league
10. Brothers Owen, Luke and Andrew have acted in movies directed by Wes in #12.
11. Dominican born pitcher, Pedro won Cy Young award 3 times.
12. Director Wes made Rushmore & The Darjeeling Limited, among other films.
13. Much- married actress Elizabeth.
14. Danny and daughter Marlo both had TV shows.
15. Common Hispanic surname. Carlos is a retired boxer, Keith was a National League MVP in 1979.
16. Movie maker Michael, from Flint, Michigan.
17. First name of German Reformation theologian.
18. Marlon, Tito, Jermaine, or Janet.
19. Actress Emma or author Hunter.
20. Think absence of color.
21. Singer- actress Jennifer, she played Selena to great acclaim.
22. She wrote To Kill a Mockingbird.
23. Young Elian was the center of a dispute between Cuba and the USA.
24. Actor Neil Patrick.
25. He and Lewis made historic cross country trip in 1804-1806.
26. Mentioned in clue # 25.
27. They were a Swiss family, according to Disney.
28. Author Alice wrote The Color Purple.
29. Actress Rosie was in Fearless and Do the Right Thing.
30. Diane Keaton played Annie in this classic Woody Allen movie
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
U.S. Census Race Categories
10 Most Common Surnames
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
Sporcle Category Bunker
Athletes in Movies?
Click the Fast Food Logos
Tiny Almost Useless Trivia XII
Top Games with Similar Tags
5-Letter US Presidents
Surnames by Celebrity
U.S. Most Common Last Names (A-Z)
Largest US Cities (1990)
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
Can you click the space bar 300 times in 1 minute?
Sets of Three IX
Crafts and hobbies A-Z
Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →