Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Top 30 surnames in USA
Can you name the top 30 surnames in USA, according to the 1990 census?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Commonly Misspelled Words III
30 Second Tourist: New York City
TV Show Pictograms
Frosty the Snowman Building Supplies
Movies Missing 9-Letter Words
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1. Just guess!
2. 36th president of the USA
3. Serena and Venus
4. Think color
5. You probably thought this would be #1 or 2.
6. American playwrite Arthur wrote The Crucible.
7. Last name of black power advocate Angela, and Confederate president Jefferson.
8. Jerry of the Grateful Dead or Ben & Jerry's Cherry.
9. Golfer ChiChi now plays in the Senior PGA league
10. Brothers Owen, Luke and Andrew have acted in movies directed by Wes in #12.
11. Dominican born pitcher, Pedro won Cy Young award 3 times.
12. Director Wes made Rushmore & The Darjeeling Limited, among other films.
13. Much- married actress Elizabeth.
14. Danny and daughter Marlo both had TV shows.
15. Common Hispanic surname. Carlos is a retired boxer, Keith was a National League MVP in 1979.
16. Movie maker Michael, from Flint, Michigan.
17. First name of German Reformation theologian.
18. Marlon, Tito, Jermaine, or Janet.
19. Actress Emma or author Hunter.
20. Think absence of color.
21. Singer- actress Jennifer, she played Selena to great acclaim.
22. She wrote To Kill a Mockingbird.
23. Young Elian was the center of a dispute between Cuba and the USA.
24. Actor Neil Patrick.
25. He and Lewis made historic cross country trip in 1804-1806.
26. Mentioned in clue # 25.
27. They were a Swiss family, according to Disney.
28. Author Alice wrote The Color Purple.
29. Actress Rosie was in Fearless and Do the Right Thing.
30. Diane Keaton played Annie in this classic Woody Allen movie
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Top 20 Surnames (US)
U.S. Census Race Categories
U.S. Most Common Last Names (A-Z)
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Oct 13, 2009
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
Gimme a 'C'
Top Double Letter Boy Names per Decade
Gimme a 'B'
Gimme an 'A'
Top Games with Similar Tags
US Cities Top 200
Largest American Indian Tribes in the US
Name a Movie That...(1990s)
Surnames by Celebrity
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
Another IQ Test
'Z' General Knowledge
Chillin' With Hidden L❂G☯S (A-Z Slideshow)
Sporcle's Easiest Miscellaneous
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →