Can you name the set of two rhyming English words on this alphabetized list?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- There is only one rhyming pair possible for each according to Merriam-Webster's 11th Collegiate dictionary. There is one pronunciation of these in American English. Type BOTH words in either order.
- Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Rhyming Pairs Quiz
- Created Jul 7, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 301
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →