Can you name the NCAA Basketball champs (Div I) by their short common school names from only the letters in SPORCLE?
- Click any empty S-P-O-R-C-L-E Pattern or Team Name to answer for that location
- NOTE: You must enter the answer that matches the pattern on the quiz, just not any form of the team name. These are the school names AT THE TIME of their win.
- Also try: Golden NCAA Teams
- For example: Pennsylvania State University would just be Penn State OR University of California at San Diego would be UCSD.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NCAA Basketball Champs by S-P-O-R-C-L-E Quiz
- Created Mar 2, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 2,987
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →