Can you name the spaces on a Monopoly board (UK or US) for each letter of the alphabet?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- There are 40 squares on each board. For the one split square, the name of the whole square or its two parts all work. # = the number of answers starting with that letter.
- Conveniently, there is at least one answer for each letter from each edition.
- Also try: Monopoly Pieces
Monopoly Spaces A-Z Quiz
- Created Dec 3, 2011 in Gaming
- Featured Dec 21, 2011
- Game Plays 53,510
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →