Can you name the words that start with a 3-letter abbreviation for a weekday that become a new word when its removed?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Note: These are listed in order by week (and alphabetical within a day). For example, THULITE would lose THU and become LITE.
- You can type either the longer or the shorter word for credit. Unfortunately, there are no TUE words with this property.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Take the Day Off Quiz
- Created Jan 23, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 152
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →