Can you name the 3-syllable US states without hitting the traps of any that have more or fewer than that?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Note: While two of these states may get rarely pronounced with one syllable elided or an extra syllable added, the vast majority of people, and all dictionaries agree these states have 3 syllables.
- Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Also try: US State Border Bash with Booby Traps
3-Syllable States with Traps Quiz
- Created Oct 13, 2011 in Geography
- Featured Aug 28, 2013
- Game Plays 48,638
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →