Can you name the literary figures and the words that are anagrams of their surnames?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Also try: Author & Character Matchmaker
- For each author's last name in the left-hand column, there is a word in the right-hand column that is an anagram of it. Like if you had "The Joy Luck Club" and "Insect in a hill" it's TAN and ANT.
- Type in "HELP" to see the non-English original titles of several of the works if you need them.
Author Anagrams Quiz
- Created Jan 30, 2011 in Literature
- Featured Aug 11, 2012
- Game Plays 10,680
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →