Can you name the pairs of four-letter words that overlap in 3 letters to make five-letter words?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- 4-LETTER WORDS ARE ALPHABETIZED. Find a pair of 4-letter words that overlap in 3 letters to form a 5-letter word. E.g.: Happiness (GLEE) + Welsh vegetable (LEEK) = Monkey of the Wonder Twins (GLEEK)
- WARNING: The 4-letter words are just in alphabetical order.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
- Created Jun 20, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 4,252
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →