Can you name the FOUR members of each set by entering 1 word from EACH column from left to right (volume II)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- DIRECTIONS: Select 1 word from EACH column to form a 4-word group with something in common. Enter them IN ORDER from left to right, and the category will appear. Watch out for red herrings.
- * - PRACTICE - Type in "O I U E" to see an example before you start.
- Also try: Foursomes from Sets 1
Foursomes from Sets II Quiz
- Created May 8, 2010 in Miscellaneous
- Featured Dec 28, 2010
- Game Plays 97,634
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →