Can you name the 10-letter words that can be made from a piece from each column?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- If you want an additional hint for each word, type in "HINT." For more of a challenge, don't type it in.
- Take ONE piece from each column to make a word that matches the one-word clue. For example, you could make L + UM + BER + JACK to make "L - Axe"
- Also try: Grab Bag: 4-10 Letters
10-letter Words (A-Z) Quiz
- Created Jun 8, 2010 in Language
- Featured Jun 28, 2013
- Game Plays 3,267
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →