Can you name the 3-letter words whose letters will be used 1, 2 and 3 times to make a 6-letter word from clues?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The first clue is for the 3-letter word. The second clue is for the 6-letter word. For example, "To see, in Spanish" and "American Patriot horserider" would be VER and REVERE.
- Also try: 1-2-3 Words
- Every 6-letter answer is made up of the letters of the 3-letter answer with one occurring once, one occurring twice and one occurring three times.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
1-2-3 Words II Quiz
- Created Feb 27, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 140
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →