Can you name the 5 playing cards in each of the five hands below?
- Click any empty Box or Square to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- There is no guessing required to complete the puzzle. There are 25 different cards in the hands, each of the cards is taken from a standard deck-spades, clubs, hearts, diamonds 2,3,..,Q,K,A.
- Also try: Dartboard Logic Puzzle
- For the purpose of the game, Ace is considered high. Jack, Queen and King have different values.
To enter an answer, enter the value of the card (2,3,...,J,Q,K,A) followed by the first letter of the suit. e.g. 2D, JS, AH, etc.
- Source: Solution
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle