Can you name the 25 different roman numerals in the cells below?
- Click any empty Box or Square to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- No guessing is required to complete this puzzle.
The 25 roman numerals, in order are: i,ii,iii,iv,v,vi,vii,viii,ix,x,xi,xii,xiii,xiv,xv,xvi,xvii,xviii,xix,xx,xxi,xxii,xxiii,xxiv,xxv
- NOTE: Each numeral should be entered as four characters. For numerals with less than four characters, a * should be added at the end. For example, 'i' should be written as 'i***', 'iv' should be written as 'iv**' etc.
- Also try: Poker Hand Logic Puzzle
- Source: Solution
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle