Can you name the four colours on each strip?
- Click any empty Box or Square to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Each paint strip sample contains four different colours (color if American). Can you work out what colour goes where? There are 7 possible colours (red, blue, yellow, orange, green, purple, brown)
- No colour appears more than once on a strip.
Tip: Red, blue and yellow are primary colours, red+blue=purple, red+yellow=orange,blue+yellow=green,red+blue+yellow=brown.
- Also try: Quick Dominoes Logic Challenge
- Source: Solution
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Colour Mixing Logic Puzzle Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →