Can you name the works by William Shakespeare (S) and the works by Miguel de Cervantes (C)?
- Click any empty Title or Enter S or C to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Enter S for Shakespeare or C for Cervantes. Considered the preeminent writers in their respective languages, Shakespeare & Cervantes both died April 23, 1616. Cervantes titles are English translations
- Also try: Agatha Christie or Sherlock Holmes?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Shakespeare or Cervantes? Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →