Can you name the commonest forms of each Spanish verb as they appear in current print media?
- Enter a verb form in the box below
- Correctly named verb forms will show up below
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: espanol-ingles.com
- Answers could be infinitive, participle or conjugated verb forms in any tense or mood. Percentage is frequency of use from a sample of 2,000 newspaper & magazine articles, about half a million words.
- The 8 verbs used in this quiz (haber, ser, estar, poder, ir, decir, tener & hacer) are the most commonly occurring verbs in print media, according to the source website.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today
Commonest Spanish Verb Forms Quiz
- Created Apr 21, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 1,808
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →