Can you name the words that start with the last 3 letters of the previous word?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Example: BRAVE (5) -> AVENGER (7) -> GERMAN (6) etc. ( ) = number of letters in the word. This chain forms a loop; the last 3 letters of the last word are the 1st 3 letters of the 1st word.
- This quiz is a collaborative effort of the users listed below who contributed words & clues through Sporcle University. Special thanks to teddy109768 whose 3 contributions helped ‘close the loop.’
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Chain Gang 1 Quiz
- Created Oct 31, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 670
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →