Can you pick the states that share a border geographically and are adjacent* on the below grid?
- Click the matching answer button below
- *horizontally, vertically or directly diagonal. Click adjacent squares on the grid if they are also states that border each other.
- Example: OH & MI are correct answers because they share a border and are adjacent squares on the grid.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Adjacent States/Abbreviations Quiz
- Created Jun 8, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 15
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →