Can you name the US Presidents whose last names have the highest Name Score?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- A "Name Score" is the number found by adding all the letter values of a word together, where a=1, b=2, c=3, etc. For example, "Amy" has a name score of A=1 + m=13 + Y=25, so Amy=39.
- Also try: Alphabetically Late States
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Presidents: Highest Name Scores Quiz
- Created Aug 9, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 301
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →