Can you name the songs that were at number one during the week of this holiday?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The #1 is being taken from whatever week the holiday is included in. For example, Independence Day would be included in the week of July 2nd or July 4th even, but not July 5th.
- All holidays are US.
- Source: Billboard Archives
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
#1s of the Holidays Quiz
- Created Jul 11, 2011 in Music
- Game Plays 19
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →