Can you name the movies that received the American Film Institute Award from 2001 to 2010?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- These are the American Film Awards, meaning the films in question must have been produced in the United States. So, even though Slumdog was awesome, it can't be considered on this list.
- * means voice-acting was contributed.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
American Film Institute Awards 2001-2010 Quiz
- Created Dec 21, 2010 in Movies
- Game Plays 267
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →