Can you pick the words that can drop a number?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Take the word and remove the number in brackets. If the remaining word is real then click the button. For Example: 'FOURSOME (4)'. You remove the 'FOUR' and 'SOME' is a word, so you click the button.
- The number in brackets indicates the number in letters to remove. If there was a (4) then you take away the letters of the number, in other words, 'FOUR'.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Drop a Number Quiz
- Created Jan 30, 2014 in Language
- Game Plays 222
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →