Can you name the U.S. presidential and vice-presidential candidates whose last names had only 3 or 4 letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Dave Leip’s Atlas of US Pres. Elections
- Give the last name of candidates for U.S. President or Vice President under the listed tickets. Asterisk (*) if at least 1 election won. No partial surnames (as in La Riva). More notes in comments.
- Also try: The Great Electoral Scorecard
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Four-Letter Candidates Quiz
- Created Feb 24, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 38
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →