Can you name the countries which have the poorest records of stopping the flow of human trafficking?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: CIA World Factbook
- Also try: Age of Sexual Consent by State (USA)
- Approximately 800,000 people are trafficked annually across national borders, not including those trafficked within their own countries. 80% are women; 50% are minors; 75% are sold as sex slaves.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Sex Slaves — Where They Come From Quiz
- Created May 9, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 179
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →