Can you name the multiple-word US Cities that have more than 100,000 people?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US Census 2009 Estimates
- Note: I have left out McAllen and McKinney, TX as opinions are divided as to whether such names constitute two words. Also San Buenaventura, CA because it is more commonly known as Ventura, CA.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest Multi-word US cities Quiz
- Created Mar 20, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,189
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →