Can you name the two American Presidential last names that have been scrambled to form these phrases?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Each clue is an anagram of two presidential last names. All Presidents from 1 to 44 are listed, so some last names will necessarily appear more than once as an answer. Enter names in either order.
- Example: If the clue were "SHOP BULK", either "BUSH POLK" or "POLK BUSH" would both be correct answers.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Those Crazy Mixed-Up Presidents! Quiz
- Created Jul 26, 2011 in History
- Game Plays 1,066
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →