Can you name the words formed by joining 2-character top-level internet domain codes for these countries or regions?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Top-level internet domain codes
- All countries & many territories have a unique 2-character alphabetic internet domain code. Example: addresses ending in .UK are in the United Kingdom. Every answer is a combination of 2 or 3 codes.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Int'l Internet Domain WORDS Quiz
- Created May 1, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 76
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →