Can you name the two NFL teams whose names have been anagrammed into each clue?
- Click any empty Clue or NFL Teams to answer for that location
- Example: In baseball, the team names "YANKEES" and "METS" can be anagrammed into "MEANEST KEYS" or "ENEMY SKATES". Each NFL team is only represented once. No cities or states included.
- NOTE: You must enter BOTH team names (in either order).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
★Split squads: NFL Team Anagram Pairs★ Quiz
- Created May 31, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 113
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →