Can you name the map number that matches the description of the WORLDMAPPER maps?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: WORLDMAPPER (with permission)
- Each map (except map zero) is a cartogram: Countries are re-sized proportionally to some characteristic other than land size. Match the cartogram to one of four 3-digit codes shown for the map.
Use the Pause button (bottom left of map) to control when display changes.
© Copyright SASI Group (University of Sheffield) and Mark Newman (University of Michigan). Cartograms © Copyright SASI Group (University of Sheffield)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
WORLDMAPPER: The World as you've never seen it! Quiz
- Created Oct 2, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 3,670
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →