Can you name the source of these lyric fragments: The Beatles 'A Day in the Life' or Rebecca Black's 'Friday'?
- Answers MUST be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- The first verse of Rebecca Black's "Friday" is remarkably similar in storyline to McCartney's verse in the Beatle classic "A Day in the Life". Can you tell which artist recorded each lyric fragment?
- Also try: What Does the Fox Say?
The Beatles or Rebecca Black? Quiz
- Created May 3, 2011 in Music
- Featured Jun 3, 2011
- Game Plays 1,088,349
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →