Can you name the top 40 song titles by the listed acts where the ONLY VOWEL in the title is 'I'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- In cases where the same song has been a hit more than one act or the song title has been used by more than one artist, all artists are listed.
- The titles contain no "a", "e", "o", "u" or "y". The only vowel in the song titles is "i" and all occurrences of "i" are shown in the hint column.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
'i'-Tunes (not what you think) Quiz
- Created Aug 20, 2011 in Music
- Game Plays 82
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →