Can you name the pair of American States whose letters can be rearranged to form these phrases?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- All clues are anagrams of two American States. (Example: MAINE + OREGON = MAROON GENIE) No States are repeated; all are used once. States in an answer may be entered in either order.
- Source: Like this game? Try "Merging Countries"
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
united States ...literally (VERY TOUGH) Quiz
- Created Jul 16, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 719
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →