Can you name the U.S. States By Longest Coastlines In Order?
- Click any empty Coastline In Miles or State to answer for that location
- Source: National Oceanic & Atmospheric Adminstration
- Coastline is defined as having any border with an ocean, gulf, bay, sea, inlet, marsh or tidal basin. The NOAA also includes the coastlines of the Great Lakes; as does this quiz.
- Also try: Countries of the Americas
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
U.S. States By Longest Coastline Quiz
- Created Nov 2, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 165
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →