Can you name the top 30 countries that have the largest percentage of people who are obese?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: CIA.gov
- Obesity is defined as an adult having a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater to or equal to 30.0. BMI is calculated by taking a person's weight in kg and dividing it by the person's squared height in meters.
- Also try: Internet Geography Challenge
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries With BIG Waistlines Quiz
- Created Dec 26, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 60
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →