Can you name the pitchers with 20-win, 200-K & sub-3.00 ERA seasons?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The 20/200/2.99 marks are premier single-season plateaus for a pitcher to reach. To reach all 3 in one season is very rare. Only 67 pitchers have done it. These are the 25 who did it more than once.
- You understand when I say 2.99 ERA, I mean 2.99 and below, just like when I say 20 wins, I mean 20 and above. Bonus answers are not comprehensive.
- Source: batting version
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
20 wins, 200 K, 2.99 ERA Quiz
- Created Jun 28, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 2,218
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →