Can you name the hitters with the most .300-30-100 seasons?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: pitching version
- The .300/30/100 marks are premier single-season plateaus for a hitter to reach. To reach all 3 in one season is very rare. These are the 23 who did it 5 or more times.
- Bonus answers are not comprehensive, just my best guess at your guesses.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
.300 AVG, 30 HR, 100 RBI Quiz
- Created Jun 28, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 8,597
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →