Can you name the players with the most HR in a 2-year period?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Divide "homers" by "% of total" (ie. 135/.232) to get their career total (thru 2009), might help if you're stuck. Max. 1 appearance on list.
- Some players are active, but it's not marked just to add a little difficulty.
- Source: Most HR in 4-yr Period
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Most Home Runs, Back-to-Back Seasons Quiz
- Created Jun 20, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 8,755
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →