Can you pick the US States whose capital and most populous city are more than 100 miles (161 km) apart?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: US census, plus City Distance Calculator
- Distance refers to "as the crow flies", not road distance.
Most populous city refers to municipal population, not metro.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Distant US State Capitals and Most Populous Cities Quiz
- Created Nov 28, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 999
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →