Can you name the countries that are located in the Western Hemisphere but not in the Americas?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- In order for a country to be considered, it must not be located in the Americas (North America, South America, and the Caribbean), with the exception of territories.
- Countries can be located only partially in the Western Hemisphere.
- Source: More Below in Comments
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Western Hemisphere, But Not American Quiz
- Created Apr 4, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 857
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →