Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Brechin City General Quiz
Can you name the Brechin City General Quiz?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
What Came First? II
Word Ladder: '60s & '70s Music Duo
Three Images: Guess the Historical Figure
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1. Where do Brechin play their home games?
2. What is the capacity of their ground? (to the nearest thousand)
3. What is the ground famous for?
4. Brechin's record attendance was 8,122 in 1972-73 but who did they play?
5. When was the club founded?
6. Who is the club's record goalscorer?
7. How many goals does he have? To the nearest 10
8. When was the last time Brechin played in the SFL 1st Division
9. Which former Brechin manager began managing his country in 2012?
10. Brechin reached the play-off final in 2010 but who did they lose to?
11. Brechin won the SFL 2nd division in 2005, but who were the runners-up?
12. Charlie Adam's father (of the same name) played for Brechin between 1986-89 but which current SPL team snapped him up?
13. What is the nickname of Brechin?
14. Who holds the record for number of appearances for the club?
15. Who top scored for Brechin during the 2004/05 2nd Division winning campaign?
16. How many goals did this player grab?
17. Brechin reached the Quarter-Finals of the Scottish Cup in 2011, but who scored the goal for St. Johnstone that put them out?
18. Brechin were expelled from the Scottish Cup in 2008 for fielding 2 ineligible players, who went through in their place?
19. Can you name one of the players who played who was ineligible?
20. And finally, what is Brechin's biggest ever win over Angus rivals Forfar?
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Mar 12, 2013
Top Games Today in Sports
2014 World Series: San Francisco vs. Kansas City
5-Letter Sports Teams
2014 World Cup Stars
Vince McMahon's WWE PPV Opponents
Top Games with Similar Tags
Big 4 Teams
Top User Games in Sports
Never made the Premier League top six - MINEFIELD
Criteria Countries (Sports)
NBA Top 10 Stats Clickable Minefield (2011-12)
NHL Chain Game 2
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →