Can you name the three U.S. states, Canadian provinces, or Canadian territories that meet at one point?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- NOTE: Each trio contains at least one U.S. state and at least one Canadian province or territory.
- Source: The Corner Corner
- DIRECTIONS: You must list all three administrative divisions (states/provinces/territories), in any order, for each answer.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Canadian-American Tri-points Quiz
- Created Apr 10, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 106
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →